Londinium
I have now set up a place for my photos and my first set is up. Until I fully understand how to insert photos straight here, I'll just give you the link. So click here to take a look at a photo essay I put together for the walk. It is not in chronological order according to history, but it is in the order that I saw each of the places in an assigned walk. So I just followed directions from a book and took pictures.
Nothing else has been happening these past few days. As the excitement of arriving as dwindled, the homework has piled up. Tomorrow, however, I leave for Devon and Cornwall, counties in the southwest of England. I should have plenty of photos and stories this weekend.
Nothing else has been happening these past few days. As the excitement of arriving as dwindled, the homework has piled up. Tomorrow, however, I leave for Devon and Cornwall, counties in the southwest of England. I should have plenty of photos and stories this weekend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home